Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Make Prototype

  Making a paper prototype was a great because it helped me visualize even more how I want my game's scene to look like. Now I have an idea of where I want some of my hidden objects to be located at. For example I'm going to be making a restaurant, and in that restaurant I'm going to be making food the decoy objects, and you have to find one helpful item for preventing obesity in that restaurant. That's how it's going to be throughout the entire game, you're going to need to find the prevention of obesity in a situation, in which you are tempted to chose the wrong thing.

3 comments:

  1. I like your make prototype and your ideas and I hope your game comes good so I can play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you formatted your blog . I hope your game turns out great so I can play it i'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree because you can see how you want your game to look. Thats why i did that so i can be able to see my map.

    ReplyDelete