Monday, March 23, 2015
The Rodeo
I have never been to the carnival in my entire time being in Austin and that's about 13 years now. My siblings have gone with their friends and I have been invited but have never gone. This year I wanted to finally go with someone but I found out that for some reason it's more expensive than usual. That kind of brought my hopes of going, down because they were telling me the prices for everything and from what I calculated it was about $50 to really enjoy the carnival. At that point I would rather just go to six flags, somewhere I have been to and that I know I would enjoy. I guess it's a sign that I shouldn't go to the carnival, it's a very superstitious point of view but I'm starting to believe it. I think it's just a place people go to hang out with friends but at the point we could go anywhere else and enjoy our time more. For now I will keep missing out on going to the carnival and just spend my money elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment